Who Can Benefit from Executive Coaching:
- Leaders seeking to improve their effectiveness and refine their executive presence.
- Business owners who want a sounding board while developing strategy or dealing with challenging business issues
- Seasoned performers who are “in a rut” and want to take their performance to the next level
- Managers who’ve recently assumed new roles and responsibilities
- High-achievers who’ve been downsized and want help figuring out what’s next
- Aspiring leaders who want to accelerate their professional development
The Coaching Process:
- The coaching process begins with an in-depth Intake Session, where we review your current challenges and clarify exactly what it is that you’d like to achieve.
- Following this session, I may recommend a 360-leadership review to garner additional insight and seek consensus on the key areas for your professional development.
- Armed with these findings, we’ll work together to create a set of coaching objectives.
- Our coaching sessions are then conducted via phone or Zoom, typically once every two weeks. It’s a flexible process based on your individual requirements.
What You Can Expect:
- Increased personal insight that will make you more effective
- Improved relationships with superiors, colleagues and staff
- Greater impact in your role and positive profile within your organization
- Increased self-confidence and improved communication skills
- A greater sense of balance and mastery over your life and career
Click here for more details.